Thursday 25 March 2010

Tabula Rasa


My only mention of pre-reset FM Live I promise (maybe)

Unlike the Titanic, FM Live did not hit an iceberg. The RMS Live was instead sent out on its journey with lots of holes in its structure which quite frankly were pissing in water from day one.


Some of those holes were freshly opened by the paying customer (needing only their fingernails it must be said), some smaller holes were also made bigger by the customers but the majority of the holes were there from the beginning.


The RMS Live had been taking on water for far too long and while Sports Interactive's small crew (can an MMO with any ambition be manned by so few?) were busy plugging holes and removing water I still have this vision in my head of the SEGA team on the upper decks, pulling off bits of their own ship, dismantling the life boats and grabbing any flotsam they could find to build other ships of its kind, regardless if they get to where they are going or not.




What kind of subscriber were you towards the end?

One of the violin players going out in dignity

Balls to the women and children policy, I'm not happy

You told them about your socks being wet for most of the journey, you just wished they would have listened

I met a woman with great tits, I wasn't going anywhere


Voller
Opened 24th March 2010
1.5.3 (build 4743)




No comments:

Post a Comment